Since 1929, Southwick’s business philosophy has been firmly grounded in the singular vision of its founders – a love of quality and craftsmanship.
Made in the USA, Southwick is synonymous with authentic American style, natural shoulder comfort, quality, and fine fabrics. Worn by presidents, ambassadors, corporate leaders and other men of distinction who chose Southwick to enhance their own style, not replace it. Southwick represents understated elegance and quality workmanship.
Visit our factory store: Southwick Factory Store
Please take a virtual tour of our facility:
Title: I.T. Support Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Position Reports To: Director of Information Technology
• Work with vendors to design and test modifications to software packages, including EDI development.
• Perform network administration tasks in a Windows 2012 Active Directory environment: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Exchange.
• Knowledge of various types of code, including VBA.
• Provide desktop support for Windows 7 and 10 workstations.
• Support Microsoft Office products.