Title: I.T. Support Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Position Reports To: Director of Information Technology
• Work with vendors to design and test modifications to software packages, including EDI development.
• Perform network administration tasks in a Windows 2012 Active Directory environment: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Exchange.
• Knowledge of various types of code, including VBA.
• Provide desktop support for Windows 7 and 10 workstations.
• Support Microsoft Office products.
Perform similar, comparable or related duties, as may be required.
Knowledge: College level knowledge of information technology, typically acquired through the attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; a working level knowledge of network and PC operating systems; preferably Windows, TCP/IP, DNS and current network hardware, protocols and standards. Skilled in Microsoft Office applications is a requirement. An understanding of EDI mapping, testing and implementation is a plus.
Experience: None mandatory, however one year performing hands-on troubleshooting duties is preferable.
Skills/Aptitudes: Ability to deal with people at all organizational levels; attention to detail; good administrative, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, planning, problem solving, research, teamwork and oral and written communications skills; and an aptitude for training people are required.
Working Conditions: Office and manufacturing environments, including the need to inspect cables in floors and ceilings exists. Sitting for extended periods of time, and lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects such as computers and peripherals are required. Occasional extra hours and interstate travel are required.