We are seeking a full-time Credit Collections Specialist who is comfortable working independently or as part of Southwick’s Accounting / Finance team. The Credit & Collections Specialist manages the accounts receivables portfolio, reviews financial statements and credit reports to establish credit limits, collects on monies due, and reports on aging trends.
• Three years of credit and collections experience required; preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• College level knowledge of business, finance and accounting typically acquired through the attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field, including credit principles, procedures and practices.
• Intermediate Microsoft software proficiency
• Retail or apparel manufacturing industry experience preferred.
• Ability to resolve problems -- with solutions!
• Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
• Attention to detail, ability to work independently or in a team environment.
• Excellent administrative, analytical, mathematical and organizational skills.
• Strong sense of urgency to help drive the business forward.
• Right candidate is looking to build a career within the Accounting & Finance team.
Send a cover letter with your salary requirements. Golden Fleece Manufacturing is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
Golden Fleece Manufacturing Group, a division of Brooks Brothers Group, Inc., is comprised of three U.S.-based manufacturing facilities located in Massachusetts, New York and North Carolina producing tailored clothing, ties and shirts of exceptional quality for a variety of well-respected brands. The flagship factory, known as "Southwick" is located in Haverhill, Massachusetts and has been an institution in the Merrimack Valley since its founding in 1929. Today, Southwick operates out of a new state-of-the art facility.